Bea Ellaby is your local Independent Thermomix® Advisor. This month Bea will be showcasing recipes fit for the King – Crown Bread, picnic treats, cocktails, hearty risotto and more. Try this delicious Smoked Salmon Pate at home
Smoked Salmon Pate
Preparation time: 5 min
Total time: 5 min
- 35 g leek, white part only
- 170 g smoked salmon, slices
- 35 g cream cheese
- 50 g double cream
- 15 g lemon juice
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
- Place leek, smoked salmon and cream cheese into mixing bowl, then chop 10 sec/speed 5.
- Add double cream, juice, and ground black pepper then mix 15 sec/speed 5. Serve immediately or chill until needed.
Hints & Tips
- Variation: Replace leek with 20g red onion and 3 sprigs of dill (fronds only). Dice 3 seconds / speed 7 before step 1.
- To serve as a dip, add enough plain yoghurt or cream cheese to loosen the mixture, then mix speed 3-4.
- Pate will keep covered in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- You can spread smoked salmon pate on bagels, toast or blini or serve it as a dip with crackers.
Join the kitchen revolution
Save time and money in the kitchen with the Thermomix® TM6. Loved by MasterChef Judge Monica Galetti for its control of time, temperature and blade speed, this smart kitchen appliance is a huge help in any kitchen. From homemade basics like breads, sauces and yoghurt, to incredible curries, soups, risottos and fondants that rival the best restaurants, the Thermomix® can help you do it all and more – whilst guiding you every step of the way.
Bea Ellaby is your local Independent Thermomix® Advisor based in Devon offering free cooking experiences online or in-person to see and try the Thermomix® with no obligation. This month Bea will be showcasing recipes fit for the King – Crown Bread, picnic treats, cocktails, hearty risotto and more. Contact Bea to tailor make your cooking experience and learn more about the award winning Thermomix®.
07813 494 699
Facebook: Bea’s Thermomix Life
Instagram: Bea’s Thermomix Life