4 Nov 2021
Created by Hannah Black is Head Chef of Platform 1, Dartmouth, a Champagne Bar and Seafood Restaurant.
- 6 Scallops
- 3 tbsp Panko Breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp Freshly Grated Parmesan
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1/2 Orange
- 1 tsp Fresh Dill
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 clove or Garlic
- 50 g Softened Butter
- 1 Small Glass of White Wine
- Place each scallop in an open half shell on a baking tray.
- Crush the garlic and mix with the softened butter.
- Mix together all the ingredients for the parmesan crust in a small bowl.
- Put a dash of white wine and a teaspoon of the garlic butter on the centre of each scallop.
- Put a tablespoon of the parmesan crust mixture on top of each scallop.
- Place the scallops in the oven at 180c for 5 mins and finish off under the grill to crisp the breadcrumbs.
View all Recipes