28 Apr 2021
The perfect accompaniment to a summer’s afternoon, Devonish Lemonade is ideal for serving in a jug and sharing with friends. Exeter Gin, Devon Cider and elderflower cordial combine with fresh lemon juice, apples and elderflower to craft a refreshingly fruity taste of Devon.
- 250 ml Exeter Gin
- 1 l Devon Cider (chilled)
- 100 ml Elderflower Cordial
- 100 ml Freshly squeezed Lemon Juice (approx. 2 lemons)
- Sliced Apple and Elderflower, for garnish
- Add the gin, elderflower cordial and lemon juice to a large jug.
- Fill the jug with ice.
- Carefully pour in the cider and stir.
- Garnish with apple slices and fresh elderflower.
- Pour into highball glasses.
View all Recipes