The Woodland Kitchen is popping up at Brickhouse Vineyard, Mamhead, for one night only!
Come along and experience a taste of the Woodland Kitchen whilst remaining in the warmth and comfort of the beautifully restored, 18th Century Barn of Brickhouse Vineyard.
This three-course Platter Menu is a great way to enjoy night out with friends and family whilst sampling the very best of local seasonal produce including that of the Brickhouse Garden.
The experience will feature the mouth-watering sharing platter menu listed below.
- Hoi sin venison & Coriander rice papers
- Onion Bhai – spring onions from the garden
- Wood cooked quail eggs scotch eggs
- Crisp Kale
- King Oyster Mushroom garlic and Chilli
Main course Platter
- Dutch oven pulled Venison
- Wood fire Moroccan Chicken
- Brixham Squid Mediterranean style
- Forest Fungi Mushrooms
- Creamed Garden Spinach & Tatsoi
- Sauté Garden Cabbage
- Winter Leaf salad
- Garlic Polenta Chips
Pudding Platter – Pick & dip
- Salted Caramel Brownie bites
- Lemon Cone Mousses
- Honeycomb, Meringue kisses
- Whiskey Marmalade Bread & Butter pudding cubes
- BBQed Chiros
- Clotted cream chocolate sauce
- Bailey’s cream
- Lime Sherbet Butter scotch Sauce
A fully licensed bar will be available on the evening, and it will open 1 hour before the dining experience so arrive in plenty of time to enjoy a drink or two before the meal. Please note, only card and mobile phone payments are accepted.
Please note, the evening will be enjoyed around a communal dining table – the more the merrier!
Pleases are limited so book your experience now to avoid disappointment.
For more information please contact The Woodland Kitchen via