The Old Warehouse – Taproom, Kitchen and Moonhoney Meadery – in Kingsbridge has released its Christmas Party Menu. Book soon!
- Home cured chalk stream trout, pickled beetroot, dill emulsion, pear, rye bread.
- Spiced squash soup, toasted pumpkin seeds, cranberry loaf, whipped sage butter.
- Chicken liver parfait, blackberry jam, butter roasted brioche.
- 28 day aged roast sirloin of Devon beef with horseradish bread sauce.
- Celeriac mushroom and chestnut wellington, cranberry gel.
- Roast turbot with parsnip and nutmeg puree.
All mains come with selection of roast spuds, braised red cabbage, truffle and blue cauli cheese, honey roast squash and carrots, charred hispi and gravy.
- English apple and pear crumble with Salcombe Dairy dairy free ice cream.
- Boozy tiramisu.
- Vanilla and nutmeg panna cotta with red grapefruit and walnuts.
2 COURSES FOR £25 OR 3 COURSES FOR £30
To book, pop in and speak to a member of the team or call 01548 852500.
Parties between 6-20 people only.
Bookings must be made at least a week in advance.
Please notify in advance about any allergies.
Deposit required at time of booking.