a member of
Food Drink Devon?
- Logo: use of the Food Drink Devon green heart logo which represents quality, sustainability and provenance
- Online promotion: your own page on our website where you can promote your news, events, recipes and special offers
- E-marketing to consumers: the opportunity for coverage in our monthly newsletter sent to over 5,000 engaged foodie consumers
- Business to business e-marketing: the opportunity for coverage in our monthly member’s newsletters
- Social Media: the opportunity to have your news promoted to over 40,000 followers on social media
- Face-to-face promotion: at a range of annual trade shows and food festivals
- Extensive PR opportunities: presence at events in London, communications with the country’s leading journalists and additional media opportunities (radio, television and print) throughout the year
- Networking & training events: discounted prices for Food Drink Devon workshops
- Discounts: membership discounts include no admin fee when joining Too Good to Go, the app that helps you reduce food and drink waste and a reduction in membership fee with Devon & Plymouth Chamber of Commerce
- Mentoring service: with one of our Board of Directors
- Awards: discounted entry into our Awards with constructive feedback available
How do I apply?
Any businesses who pay their membership by Direct Debit will receive a discount of £25 +VAT.
Membership lasts for 12 months from the date of joining and will be automatically renewed on the date of joining ('Renewal Date') for successive 12 month periods, with the full amount payable, until cancelled by either party by giving written notice to the other not less than 1 month before the Renewal Date.