Food Drink Devon Awards 2024
Entries are now OPEN for the prestigious Food Drink Devon Awards 2024. These gold standard awards celebrate the very best Devon has to offer by recognising the county’s most respected, influential and passionate artisan food and drink producers and establishments.
The esteemed awards are open for entries until Monday 15 April 2024 and are open to both members of Food Drink Devon and non-members, businesses must be located in Devon.
This year there are 5 main award categories:
- Producer Awards – for individual items produced by primary and secondary producers.
- Hospitality Awards – for restaurants, hotels, cafés, bistros, pubs, bars, takeaways and street food.
- Retailer Awards – for farm shops, delis, food halls, community shops, other food and drink shops and online retailers.
- Sustainability Pioneer Awards – for any food and drink business.
- Training School/Learning Experience Awards – for any food and drink business.
Outstanding entrants will be awarded Silver, Gold or Platinum awards; there will also be ‘Best Of’ awards. An independent adjudicator will verify the results and the overall winner of each category.
Apart from media recognition and the prestige of using award success in your marketing if you’re a winner, every entrant will receive a free valuable and constructive feedback report. This appraisal will show your products and services as they are presented to your customers, helping you maintain and improve your quality and standards. Feedback reports will be available after the awards ceremony in October. Details of how the judging works can be found here.
How to enter
Entries can be made using the 'Entry Forms' link on this page, where you will also find details of what you will need to provide. You can also enter by downloading, completing and returning one of the entry forms below:
This year’s final deadline for entries is Monday 15 April 2024. Judging will take place over the following three months, a shortlist of winners will be announced in August and the winners themselves at the awards ceremony taking place in October.
Please address all correspondence and queries regarding the awards to Ali Neagle on email@example.com