Food Drink Devon – ‘Building a Sustainable Brand’ workshop
Food Drink Devon invites you to join our Sustainability workshop on Wednesday 22nd September. The event will take place between 9am – 12pm and will be held on Zoom.
The virtual workshop will allow you to hear from five speakers and there will be talks relevant to retailers, producers, caterers and hospitality businesses.
The speakers and topics include:
- Yasmin Collins, Partnership Executive (South West) Too Good To Go – how to reduce food and drink waste and what to do with the surplus
- Henry Waite, MD and Founder of Blue Marble Environmental Partnerships – how to become carbon neutral, grow your business and save our planet
- Peter Gorton, Master Chef of Great Britain and International Consultant -how to create sustainable menus and products using locally sourced ingredients. Peter will share tips and tricks and examples from a few of the restaurants he has consulted for
From a brand’s perspective…
- Greg Parsons, Director of Sharpham Cheese
- Ria Brighton, of Veyseys Butchers
The event is free to attend for members of Food Drink Devon and £10 (plus vat) for non-members.
This is not a webinar so you will have the option to interact and ask questions to speakers at the end of each of the talks.
If you have any questions regarding the event, please contact Hanna – .
Food Drink Devon hopes to restart in-person workshops in 2022 but for now we hope you can join us on Zoom.