Food Drink Devon Awards 2022
Hospitality Entry Form
Entries Close 5pm Friday 22 April 2022.
The Hospitality Awards are open to all Devon based hospitality establishments. By entering categories 1-3 you are agreeing to provide a voucher for a 2 or 3 course meal with drinks for two people. If entering categories 4-5 you are agreeing to pay £25 to cover the cost of our judges visit.
All entrants will be visited by independent and unbiased expert judges during May, June or July 2022.
Outstanding establishments will be awarded Silver, Gold or Platinum awards. An independent adjudicator will verify the results and the overall winner of each category.
Silver Awards will be given to those entrants achieving 80-89%, Gold Awards to 90-99% and Platinum Awards to those achieving a faultless 100%.
If you wish to enter more than one category please complete separate applications for each. If the judges need to visit at certain times of the day to experience your establishment, please provide opening hours.
Categories and Entry Fee
- Food Drink Devon Members – Entry is free for 1 category, then £35+VAT per additional category
- Non-Members – Entry is £35 +VAT per category
- Fine Dining – Professional, trained table service operation with an emphasis on quality, finesse and presentation.
- Restaurant – Professional table service eatery with fixed or a la carte menu, emphasis on great cooking and quality with relaxed style.
- Pub – Serving quality food with an emphasis on presentation in a relaxed restaurant environment.
- Café or Tearoom – Informal food operation serving food all day from breakfast through to afternoon tea. Food offering may be simpler.
- Takeaway or Street Food – A food operation serving hot and cold food in disposable packaging from a mobile unit or building.
Entry fees will be deducted from your first year’s membership costs, if you sign up for Food Drink Devon membership before 22 April 2022.