Food Drink Devon Awards 2022
Hospitality Entry Form
The Hospitality Awards are open to all Devon based hospitality establishments. By entering categories 1-4 you are agreeing to provide a voucher for a 2 or 3 course meal with drinks for two people. If entering categories 5-6 you are agreeing to pay £25 to cover the cost of our judges visit.
All entrants will be visited by independent and unbiased expert judges during May, June or July 2021.
Outstanding establishments will be awarded Silver, Gold or Platinum awards. An independent adjudicator will verify the results and the overall winner of each category.
Silver Awards will be given to those entrants achieving 80-89%, Gold Awards to 90-99% and Platinum Awards to those achieving a faultless 100%.
If you wish to enter more than one category please complete separate applications for each. If the judges need to visit at certain times of the day to experience your establishment, please provide opening hours.
- Fine Dining – Professional, trained table service operation with an emphasis on quality, finesse and presentation.
- Restaurant – Professional table service eatery with fixed or a la carte menu, emphasis on great cooking and quality with relaxed style.
- Pub – Serving quality food with an emphasis on presentation in a relaxed restaurant environment.
- Bistro or Bar – Extensive drinks offering with coffees, teas and informal food operation serving lunch and dinner without the need to book.
- Café or Tearoom – Informal food operation serving food all day from breakfast through to afternoon tea. Food offering may be simpler.
- Takeaway or Street Food – A food operation serving hot and cold food in disposable packaging from a mobile unit or building.
- Food Drink Devon Members – Entry is free for 1 category, then £30 +VAT per additional category
- Non-Members – Entry is £30 +VAT per category
Entry fees will be deducted from your first year’s membership costs, if you sign up for Food Drink Devon membership before 30 April 2021.